Foreclosure Definition

The legal process by which an owner's right to a property is terminated, usually due to default. Typically involves a forced sale of the property at public auction, with the proceeds being applied to the mortgage debt.


Thursday, August 7, 2008

Foreclosure Profits Now


Discover How To Become Wealthy From Foreclosures Without Using Your Money or Credit...


In Foreclosure Profits Now, you'll learn:

  • How the foreclosure process works
  • How to find and evaluate foreclosure properties
  • How to decide if you're getting a good deal or if you should move on
  • How to obtain properties at various stages of the foreclosure process
  • How to fund the deal
  • How to make great money from foreclosures without spending any money and with as minimal risk as possible
  • How to profit from a deal, whether you want quick cash or monthly income
  • How to organize your business for success


Turbo-Start Bonuses

To make sure you get off to a great start, if you order today I'm going to include the following items at no additional charge!

Bonus #1:

contracts

Contracts and Forms ($97+ value)

I'm throwing in the contracts and forms you'll need to get started investing in foreclosures.

You're not left on your own to have an attorney write these up from scratch. That could cost you thousands of dollars. This alone is worth more than what I'm charging for the e-book.

Bonus #2:

vip calls

VIP Success Call Audio ($97 value)

Listen in as real estate investor, coach and author Mark Evans DM interviews another successful investor. He explains how he went from doing $4 Million a year in Real Estate sales to doing over $100 Million a year with half the effort.

Bonus #3:

Fixer Upper Fortunes

Fixer Upper Fortunes ($147 value)

I'll throw in a free copy of "Fixer Upper Fortunes" by Fixer-Upper expert and real estate mentor Sal Vannutini.

Listen in as he reveals how to combine foreclosure and fixer-upper strategies and double your profits.

Plus, he also includes his controversial report outlining the 8 "must have" strategies for profiting in today's market.


Bonus #4:

Updates

Free Updates ($97 value)

I'll give you free updates if I make changes to the e-book. I'm always working to make my e-book better. In fact, I'm working on adding some more great information right now.

Rather than telling you you'll have to buy the latest version, when I make changes to the course, I'll send you an e-mail to let you know there is an update available at no cost to you.

Very Limited Time Bonus #5:

Sub-2 Magic

Sub 2 Magic ($397 value)

For a very limited time, you can get a copy of best-selling author Mark Evans DM's course on "Subject To" real estate investing. This 203-page manual covers the topic in depth.

Mark is only letting me include this for a very limited time, so get it now while you can.

Total Value of Bonuses:

$835+ of Value in Bonuses Alone!


Take Advantage Of This Now

8 Weeks Money Back Guarantee

Just so you have no excuses, I'm going to put my money where my mouth is and offer a guarantee on your purchase of Foreclosure Profits Now.

If you honestly feel like I didn't deliver the value I said I would, I'll give you your money back.

I wouldn't offer this guarantee if I didn't strongly believe in what I'm going to share with you. This system works if you apply it, it's as simple as that. And if you're not planning on applying it, don't bother ordering.

However, if you gave it a fair shot and you feel like my system really didn't work for you, let me know and I'll give you a full refund.

Click Here To Find Out About your Virtual Gift Card



Also Visit Our Ever Growing Popular Lens By Clicking This Link


No comments: